This range of miniature bayonet connectors performs to the requirements of MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 . From 9 shell sizes and 25 shell styles, these connectors can fit contacts from 2 to 61. Operating temperature range is -55oC to +125oC. The connectors have gold-plated, non-removable, solder contacts. These connectors are made from Aluminum with standard Cadmium plating but alternative finishes are available.
Features & Benefits:
- HOUSING: Aluminum alloy to provide high mechanical strength while ensuring light weight.
- SURFACE FINISH: Standard finish is olive drab chromate over cadmium, for corrosion resistance and use in extreme operating condition. ROHS finishes available. Bright Nickel Plated, Electroless Nickel, Zinc Alloy
- Ground Vehicles systems
- Battlefield ground support
- Shipboard power and communication
- Trains and Trams
- Support equipment
- Oil Exploration
- Seismic systems and exploration
- Factory automated equipment
- Welding and control equipment
- Farming equipment
- Building equipment
- Traffic lighting