These are circular connectors with rugged aluminum alloy shells and reverse bayonet coupling. This series of circulars is based on the Mil-C-5015 series of connectors and is tested for extreme environment conditions.
Features & Benefits:
- Based on MIL-C-5015, there is a wide range of contact arrangements available.
- Quick positive coupling with audible indication of full coupling.
- High shock and vibration capabilities without the need for lockwiring.
- Operating temperature range of -55°C to +125°C
- Intermateable with VG95234 and 121B connectors
- Working voltage from 200 to 3000 VAC/li>
- Current rating from 10 to 150 Amps
Areas of Application:
- Process control equipment
- Communication equipment
- Stage lighting
- Mining equipment