Lex Connector Solutions offers a wide variety of 5015 power connectors. These connectors are ideal for use in highly ruggedized applications, where power/signal has to be transmitted in an environment of extremely low or high temperatures, with high vibration and shock also present. Apart from providing mechanical protection to the contacts, the connectors offer the advantage of being light weight and easy to handle, which facilitates ease of mating/unmating.
Features & Benefits:
- HOUSING: Aluminum alloy to provide high mechanical strength while ensuring light weight.
- INSULATOR: Standard insulator material is Polychloroprene, which provides high degree of insulation resistance, dielectric strength, ability to withstand shock, impact and vibration.
- CONTACTS: Copper base alloy – silver (or gold) plated, available in a range of current ratings from 10 amps to 150 amps.
- Large array of over 100 insert arrangements in 13 shell sizes for power, signal, and combinations of power and signal.
- Temperature: Operating temperature from -40˚C +125 (3100) and -40˚C. to +200 (3400).
- Ground Vehicles systems
- Battlefield ground support
- Shipboard power and communication
- Trains and Trams
- Support equipment
- Oil Exploration
- Seismic systems and exploration
- Factory automated equipment
- Welding and control equipment
- Farming equipment
- Building equipment
- Traffic lighting