Lex Connector Solutions offers a wide variety of 5015 power connectors. These connectors are ideal for use in highly ruggedized applications, where power/signal has to be transmitted in an environment of extremely low or high temperatures, with high vibration and shock also present. Apart from providing mechanical protection to the contacts, the connectors offer the advantage of being light weight and easy to handle, which facilitates ease of mating/unmating.
Features & Benefits:
- HOUSING: Aluminum alloy to provide high mechanical strength while ensuring light weight.
- SURFACE FINISH: Standard finish is olive drab chromate over cadmium, for corrosion resistance and use in extreme operating condition. ROHS finishes available. Bright Nickel Plated, Electroless Nickel, Zinc Alloy
- INSULATOR: Standard insulator material is Polychloroprene, which provides high degree of insulation resistance, dielectric strength, ability to withstand shock, impact and vibration. Options include Silicon, Viton, and a flame-retardant halogen-free compound which has properties of low smoke and non-toxicity.
- CONTACTS: Copper base alloy – silver (or gold) plated, available in a range of current ratings from 10 amps to 150 amps. These offer excellent conductivity under severe service conditions with minimum loss or discontinuity of current even in dynamic applications. Both solder and crimp terminations are available.
- Large array of over 100 insert arrangements in 13 shell sizes for power, signal, and combinations of power and signal pin configurations are available for a variety of applications.
- Temperature: Operating temperature from -40?C +125 (3100) and -40?C. to +200 (3400).
- Ground Vehicles systems
- Battlefield ground support
- Shipboard power and communication
- Trains and Trams
- Support equipment
- Oil Exploration
- Seismic systems and exploration
- Factory automated equipment
- Welding and control equipment
- Farming equipment
- Building equipment
- Traffic lighting